Dental Assisting Educators Committee
The Dental Assisting Educators Committe is a standing committee of the CDAA.
MANDATE OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE
The mandate of the Standing Committee is to execute the DAEC activity plan that was approved by the CDAA Board of Directors. The DAEC has decision making powers within the limit of the activity plan and budget in actions that are in the best interest of the Dental Assistant Educators, their profession and its membership.
- To provide a national voice for Dental Assistant Educators in Canada.
- To provide an opportunity for DAEC members to enhance and articulate Dental Assistant Educators in Canada.
The purpose of DAEC is:
- To promote communication among dental assistant educators
- To advance teaching and scholarly activity in dental assisting education
- To exchange information and views among professionals engaged in health education
- To promote the quality and value of dental assisting education and scholarly activity to other health care providers and educators
- To promote professional development for dental assisting educators
- To promote and work towards a common baseline of educational requirements for dental assisting programs in Canada
DAEC Council Members
|Conference Representative||Barb Petersonemail@example.com|
|Conference Volunteer||Angela Cselenyifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Communications Coordinator||Tammy Parkeremail@example.com|
|Membership Coordinator||Collette Funkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CDAA Representative||Elaine McKayemail@example.com|