CDAA is a unified federation of Dental Assisting organizations, present in each region of Canada. Each organizational member sees intrinsic values from the community CDAA creates.
CDAA offers value to the Dental Assisting profession through:
ADVOCACY: By providing
- Respect and influence over dentists/employers
- A voice with the federal government, legislators, and critical national influencers on oral health issues
- Ensuring continued labor mobility and employment opportunities in federal regulated aspects of public health delivery
RESEARCH: By providing
- A means of enhancing continuing education
- A means of sharing best practices with colleagues
- More professional respect
EDUCATION: By providing
- CDAA has developed an online continuing education system, where you can register to purchase continuing education courses, complete the course examination and print your credit verification, whenever you want! Once you have registered and purchased a course, it is available to you instantly, and when you successfully complete that course, you instantly receive your credit(s) verification.
COMMUNICATION: By presenting
- To all Dental Assistants of an Organizational Member an informative weekly e-news brief. To subscribe Click Here
AWARD RECOGNITION: By presenting
- Each year, the organization is honoring some of their members that have given of their time and talents to the profession. It is really important to Thanks volunteers for their dedication, devotion and caring.
CAPACITY BUILDING: By providing
- Financial savings in insurance and other affinity programs
- Stronger provincial dental assisting organizations that can offer increased services
CDAA services are only available to dental assistants that are members with a CDAA Organizational Member.