Posted on April 15 2014

Saskatchewan in need of dental assistants

The province of Saskatchewan continues to experience severe shortages of Registered Dental Assistants. If you are interested in relocating to the prairies, you are automatically eligible for registration in Saskatchewan if you hold the National Board Certificate and are currently registered in your jurisdiction. If you are in an unregulated jurisdiction and are a graduate of a CDAC accredited program and hold your NDAEB certificate you are eligible. Graduates of programs not accredited by CDAC will need to have successfully completed the NDAEB CPE to meet eligibility requirements. If this is of interest to you, call or email the SDAA in order to discuss your status. To view more on this article or other articles please click here. Saskatchewan in need of dental assistants .….. and more